Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 42: D-Day

Today is day 42 which, as maths fans will know, means it is exactly six weeks since my first joint juice infusion. Six weeks is supposed to be D-Day – that magic date when, if it was going to work, I should have started to feel an improvement. I have definitely not felt an improvement. If I was awaiting a mail order dress I would have rung up to complain about my lack of post by now, or demanded my money back. I have just googled Rituximab in the hope of reassurance, and have found a guide that says ‘it is usually clear by three months whether Rituximab will help you’. Bloody brilliant, would have been nice if someone could have told me that before. So now I've potentially got until 28th September to wait until I know whether or not this really is my miracle drug. Oh well, at least I don’t have to lose hope just yet. Until then put the date in your diaries, folks, and cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

markinthepark said...

Fingers are well and truly crossed for you.