Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 10: Greatest Day

Last night I went to see Take That live at Wembley Arena. It was genuinely one of the most amazing nights of my life. The ridiculous amount of clapping has left my hands in a pretty bad state today and waving my arms in the air has completely knackered my elbow, but I still maintain that it was totally worth it. There is one particular Take That song that is very close to my heart. Aside from being a beautiful song, it was the song that was playing on my generic mp3 player when I crossed the finish line of my first London Marathon back in 2009 – given that at one point I could barely walk this was something that many people, including myself, never thought I’d be able to do. Whenever I feel down or defeated by the arthritis I listen to this song and it reminds me that I have the strength and courage to beat this disease.
TAKE THAT - 'GREATEST DAY'

No comments: